Dependency to unreleased versions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:14:54 UTC 2013

Fixed with this commit :

http://commits.kde.org/libkdcraw/6c91e18cedfe5ef37d202f6d0cf4fde1a607a9a9

I just tested with official Libraw 0.14.7 from my Mageia Linux box,
and all digiKam & co compile fine. It must be the same for the rest of
KDE.

But, as i explain in commit log, in case of Libraw version is <
0.16.0, not all features from Libraw can be used in client
applications due to missing libraw-config.h which has be introduced by
me in 0.16.

Typically, it's not a too much important regression. All default
features will work in most of case to demosaic RAW file. Only speed
optimization will miss in client applications.

I will check under OSX and Windows today, but i'm sure that all will
work perfectly...

Gilles Caulier