Fwd: Re: KDE SC 4.11.3 tarballs

Torgny Nyblom nyblom at kde.org
Mon Nov 4 14:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

We got a patch that is pushed as a security issue as response to announcing
KDE SC 4.11.3 tarballs to packagers. As it is a patch against your project and
we deem it to be non trivial we would like you to comment on the patch. If it
should be part of KDE SC or not. In the former case please update libkdcraw
for all relevant branches.

/Regards
Torgny Nyblom
Release team