KDE SC 4.11.3 tarballs

Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge at gentoo.org
Sun Nov 3 19:43:10 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 16:39:17 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:

> > There is something seriously weird going on in the log. If other people
> > can build pykde4 fine, it may be a Gentoo specific problem.
> > [Python-related stuff is really transparent only to the Gentoo Python
> > team, I'll ask them. Bunch of wizards. :|]
>
> Does this help?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Sorry for the noise. This was a purely home-made Gentoo pykde4 problem.
Ignore it; we fixed it.

(Without detailed background there is absolutely no obvious connection between
error message and what went wrong. I still don't understand what exactly
happend, but it's an unpredicted interaction between python and cmake build
scripts.)

--
Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)