Request to access early KDE packages for OpenBSD porting team

Vadim Zhukov persgray at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:16:09 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm Vadim Zhukov, and last 3 years I'm working on porting KDE4 to OpenBSD.
I have successfully offered quite a few releases as of today in WIP
(work-in-progress) semi-official ports repository. And now KDE4 is imported
in x11/kde4 official ports tree:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11/kde4/ . While it's not
enabled by default (due to some conflicts with KDE3, which would stay for a
while), it's already usable and I have some successful reports.

I want to offer KDE4 releases to OpenBSD users as fast as possible, and
thus request access to "closed" packager's place. I didn't find whom I
should contact, so asking here. If I'm wrong, please, direct me in the
right way.

I'm registered as "zhukov" on identity.kde.org.

Thank you for reading this.

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov