nepomuk-core KDE/4.10 branch mismerged

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri May 3 16:38:40 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Torgny Nyblom <nyblom at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday 03 May 2013 20.51.58 Vishesh Handa wrote:

> the
> > >
> > > Could this please be made available to the sysadmins asap? The 4.10.3
> > > release
> > > is done except nepomuk-core due to this.
> >
> > I'm slightly confused right now and I'm trying to make sense of this, but
> > if you guys want you can not release nepomuk-core 4.10.3 or just
> re-release
> > the 4.10.2 version. There are some bug fixes but nothing that important.
>
> I'll wait another day or so but after that we need to release even if that
> means reusing the 4.10.2 tag.

We looked into the issue a little and it seems that a commit right after
4.10.2 was tagged broke it. I think. Again, the history has gotten quite
muddled so I'm not sure.

If you want you can release it right now, and not wait for another day. I'm
not sure how much I'll get done today. I have some other stuff I need to
take care of as well, and the bugs that were fixed were very minor.

If there is some git expert over here, could you please look into the
issue? I think this is the offending commit
ad65c0c9a83de3b91dba3445e3c07ab0cb3807c1. You can check if any commits from
master are there if you can see the nepomuk-core/tools folder exists.

--
Vishesh Handa