nepomuk-core KDE/4.10 branch mismerged

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri May 3 15:21:58 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Torgny Nyblom <nyblom at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday 03 May 2013 20.26.58 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a quick notice that due to a bad merge made into the KDE/4.10
> > branch of nepomuk-core i've temporarily suspended the ability to push
> > into this repository.
> >
> > This also means that we cannot release anything from KDE/4.10 for now
> > until this is fixed.
> >
> > @Vishesh/Simeon: Can you please let me know what is the last good
> > commit, and the last bad commit so I can force rewind the branch and
> > blacklist the bad commit (to prevent it from being re-entered into the
> > repository).
>
> Could this please be made available to the sysadmins asap? The 4.10.3
> release
> is done except nepomuk-core due to this.

I'm slightly confused right now and I'm trying to make sense of this, but
if you guys want you can not release nepomuk-core 4.10.3 or just re-release
the 4.10.2 version. There are some bug fixes but nothing that important.

The history is a complete mess right now and we cannot seem to figure it
out.

> /Regards
> Torgny

Vishesh Handa