KDE SC 4.10.5 tarballs

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 08:28:17 UTC 2013

On Saturday 29 June 2013 07:42:31 Torgny Nyblom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The tarballs for the 4.10.5 release are now available in the usual location.
>
> I've not compiled them so please report any issues you find but everything
> exept poxml is green in jenkins[1].
>
> sha256 sums and revisions/hashes are attached.
>
> /Regards
> Torgny
>
> [1] http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/

Hi Torgny,

It seems that the tarballs for kdeadmin and kdenetwork have been split out
(based on the transition from SVN to GIT).  In order not to break the current
4.10 packaging structure, would it be possible to provide a single tarball for
kdeadmin and one for kdenetwork ? (like with 4.10.4 and before)

Thanks

Regards

Raymond