Removing features before KDE 4.11 release

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Sun Jun 23 22:45:50 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-23, Filipe Saraiva <filip.saraiva at gmail.com> wrote:
> Scilab backend for Cantor is broken because Scilab support to standard
> streams is broken too. My question is, can I disable this backend now,
> before KDE 4.11 stable release?

How is it broken? Is it broken with all versions of scilab or only with
some specific versions? Can it be fixed easily? by 4.11.1 ?

If it is broken beyond repair, I think it should be disabled. If it can
be fixed, I think we should try to go that route. If it is only broken
for some software combinations, we should try to disable it for
non-working combinations.

/Sune