kdeadmin strigi analyzer

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Jun 6 21:23:55 UTC 2013

After just migrating kdeadmin from svn to git I added the missing bits to
kcron, kuser, and ksystemlog so they build by themselves and tried to do
the same to kdeadmin-strigi-analyzer then realized it doesn't build
anything since it has IF(KFILE_PLUGIN_PORTED) which isn't defined anywhere
(and hasn't ever been from what I can tell).  In discussing what to do with
it with Albert we thought we might want to just move that git repo to
playground or unmaintained (if there is such a place in projects.kde.org)
and maybe even not include it in the kde 4.10.5 release since it was never
built anyway.

Thoughts?

thanks,
Jeremy Whiting