[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:53:17 UTC 2013

On Thursday 06 June 2013 22:44:18 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dijous, 6 de juny de 2013, a les 22:26:17, Pali Rohár va
escriure:
> > Hello,
> >
> > all kopete repos were pushed to git.kde.org. I also enabled
> > hooks and development sites and configured trunk i18n
> > branch.
> >
> > When you delete kdenetwork from svn, can you delete also
> > playground and extragear kopete paths from svn? These are
> > converted in git too.
> >
> > svn paths:
> > /trunk/playground/network/kopete/
> > /trunk/extragear/network/kopete-cryptography/
> > /trunk/extragear/network/kopete-scripting/
> >
> > new git projects:
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kopete
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete-> > pimpresence
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete
> > -scripting
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete
> > -sharemydesktop
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete
> > -thinklight
> > https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/kopete
> > -whiteboard
> >
> > Plugins cryptography, smpppdcs, motionautoaway and
> > javascript are in main kopete repository.
>
> So main kopete gained a few plugins? Hope not in the KDE/4.10
> branch, right?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Hello,

Some plugins are only in git history. In svn repo were moved from
trunk to playground (but nothing more).

Some plugins were moved from svn trunk to playground or
extragear, which means they have common history with git master
branch. So these plugins are in separate branches (prefix plugin)

But nothing new is in KDE/4.10 or master branch. All KDE branches
should be same as in svn (with included kopete doc folder).

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com