[Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 21:37:34 UTC 2013

Urs,

Ok, kdenetwork-filesharing, kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers, kdnssd, kget,
kppp, krdc and krfb pushed, tags pushed, hooks enabled, i18n branches set
in projects.kde.org settings, and they are enabled for development.
After kopete is migrated, will you replace the svn content with a README
file as that sysadmin mail said? rather than me putting one in each app's
folder.

BR,
Jeremy