Dependency Freeze Exception Request for KGet

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 15:34:44 UTC 2013

Erm, we are in the process of migrating kget (and the rest of kdenetwork)
from svn to git, when did you plan on making this change?  I would suggest
doing the change after KGet is safely in git, which should be early next
week in order to give us time to verify everything has moved and tarballs
can be built right, etc.

BR,
Jeremy