Delaying 4.11 RC1 a bit

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 10 21:55:18 UTC 2013

Hi guys, just wanted to say that due to a last minute dependency change in
nepomuk->soprano and due to me having to travel very early tomorrow morning to
attend Akademy-es/Akademy/QtCS in Bilbao I won't be able to upload 4.11 RC1
packages today.

Since I can't predict how much availabilty/bandwidth I'll have available so I
can't promise when the packages will be uploaded/tested.

Hopefully before next week, but if not we'll have to live with it :-)

Hope this is not causing any inconvinience to anymore.

P.S: For the curious packagers, yes, there's *some* packages on the usual
package location, ignore them, i'll update them at my will.