Changing the Nepomuk Tags icon in 4.10.1

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Feb 14 14:56:35 UTC 2013

Le Wednesday 06 February 2013 19:43:37 Vishesh Handa a écrit :
> Hey guys
>
> I recently rekindled my request to the kde-artists team[1] about a special
> tag icon for the nepomuk tags kioslave. Thomas was nice enough to point me
> to the "feed-subscribe" icon which looks so much better.
>
> Before - http://vhanda.in/images/nepomuk-tags-root.png
> After - http://vhanda.in/tags.png
>
> If there are no objections, I would like to push this icon change into
> 4.10.1.

I agree the new icon makes more sense, but the icons on the "After" screenshot
are blurry. Oxygen repo only has icons sized up to 48x48 for feed-subscribe.
You should try to get 64x64 and 128x128 versions as well.

It would be even more semantically correct to create a new icon representing
tags, even if it uses the feed-subscribe images (this has already been done,
see actions/dialog-close and actions/window-close or actions/flag-blue and
apps/preferences-system-session-services). I would suggest places/tag.

Aurélien