Better testing of tagged tars

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 23:59:07 UTC 2013

El Dimarts, 12 de febrer de 2013, a les 15:28:35, Anke Boersma va escriure:
> This whole thread was about stable tars, not RC or Beta.  What was found
> and reported often, is regressions from say, 4.x.2 to 4.x.3.

Right, regressions are bad, we all have them, but as said, raising the flag 2
days before the release is going to happen is most of the times too late, if
you guys really want to help, we have to find a way to find them earlier.