Packaging scripts for frameworks

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 30 11:40:33 UTC 2013

On Saturday 28 December 2013 17:34:35 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > In any case - yes, these scripts make a lot of sense, we should work on
> > automating the tagging, and I can help with that.
>
> This is the silly script i have, it needs some work to integrate it better
> with the exisitng stuff, but basically it does the job.

Here's my improvement to the script, but I couldn't test it yet :)
(apart from adding "echo" in front of the git commands for now and checking
that it all runs fine).

Could be useful for you too (hence my idea of sharing our work in KDE/4.12
rather than in a separate kf5 branch) -- but OTOH there's one bit that's
framework-specific, the finding of the module where kdesrc-build puts it,
under frameworks/ or kdesupport/ -- this won't apply to KDE SC.
Do you have all the KDE SC git modules checked out the flat way, next to each
other?