Regression of KItemWidgetDelegate in 4.12

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Dec 11 23:07:53 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 11 December 2013 22:37:15 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Actually i've changed my mind, too much people has already upped
> the version numbers and done preparations, so i've just reverted
> the commits from Andras and will tag 4.12.0 with that.
>
> If Andras appears and says his commits fix some other case, he has
> a week so he can provide a patch that fixes whatever these patches
> were fixing without breaking the rest of the code using
> KItemWidgetDelegate.

The commits you reverted do not state they fix a bug, so they do not
belong into branch. Reverting them is the right decision. I do not
know of previous bugs reported for the delegate either, so there is no
need to delay the release to test the reverted state.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team
openSUSE Review Team