Regression with Virtuoso 6.1.7

Torgny Nyblom nyblom at kde.org
Thu Aug 29 15:20:21 UTC 2013

On Thursday 29 August 2013 20.33.28 Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> Please do not ship virtuoso 6.1.7 with KDE 4.11. It contains a
> regression which breaks ratings and maybe many more things. I'm in
> contact with the virtuoso team, and hopefully they will fix it soon.
>
> Fixing this from our end would require a big change in Soprano and
> many parts of Nepomuk. This is not something we want to do.
>

> @Release team:
>
> Do you think I should explicitly block 6.1.7 on a Nepomuk level? I
> would just need to revert 0e01d5b5 from nepomuk-core.

If you feel the regression is bad enough to not support that version I'm in
favor of blocking it, but if you think that version 6.1.8 will contain a fix it
might be good to just block 6.1.7, or?

Any way I'm going to script the tagging to start at about 01:00 CET so if you
want to do some code change that is the deadline :)

/Regards
Torgny