[RFC] Bugzilla "Feature" Severity

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Oct 24 17:47:55 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 01:08:44 PM Allen Winter wrote:
> Jeroen,
>
> This issue is popping-up again.
> Any update?

Pfew, I would love to just be able to make the changes as I see fit and
disclose the documentation of how to work with it.

Other than that, I'm afraid I'm so much swamped with $dayjob making the
proposal for consideration including the fall-out on the discussion, let alone
applying any such actual change is going to be prohibiting from fulfilling my
professional responsbilities.

I was going to physically meet with some of the KDAB guys to discuss how, at
the very least, I could change the way of things in the PIM-related sphere.

Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--