4.10 beta1 tarballs available for packagers

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 16 22:04:07 UTC 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012 15:15:13 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> The tarballs are in their usual packager-only location
>
> I'm attaching the sha1sum of the tarballs and the branches, hashes/revisions
> they were cretead from.
>
> ** NEW DEPENDENCIES **
> akonadi 1.8.80 http://download.kde.org/stable/akonadi/src/
>
> ** GONE TARBALLS **
>  - kdegames has been split to mimic git repos so, so kdegames tarball is
> gone - printer-applet
>   * Replaced by print-manager
>
> ** NEW TARBALLS **
>  - nepomuk-widgets
>   * To be honest i'm not sure what it's for, i'd say compile it after
> nepomuk- core (early in the process and you should be safe)
>  - picmi
>   * New game
>  - print-manager
>   * Replaces print-manager
>  - kdegames has been split to mimic git repos so:
>   * bomber
>   * bovo
>   * granatier
>   * kajongg
>   * kapman
>   * katomic
>   * kblackbox
>   * kblocks
>   * kbounce
>   * kbreakout
>   * kdiamond
>   * kfourinline
>   * kgoldrunner
>   * kigo
>   * killbots
>   * kiriki
>   * kjumpingcube
>   * klickety
>   * klines
>   * kmahjongg
>   * kmines
>   * knavalbattle
>   * knetwalk
>   * kolf
>   * kollision
>   * konquest
>   * kpat
>   * kreversi
>   * kshisen
>   * ksirk
>   * ksnakeduel
>   * kspaceduel
>   * ksquares
>   * ksudoku
>   * ktuberling
>   * kubrick
>   * libkdegames
>   * libkmahjongg
>   * lskat
>   * palapeli
>
> ** REWRITTEN SOFTWARE **
>  - ktouch
>   * Rewritten from scrach
>
> I have built the packages and build fine here

Great,
I did build everything. The only issue I have are:

* kate, pate build fails (KDEBUG#31020)
* smokekde, okular bindings build fails (KDEBUG#31021)

As a side note, could you contact both libwlocate and
libkdeaccessibilityclient devs? Those libs are required by marble and kmag,
but they have not a stable release. Also, kstarts requires libindi 0.9.6,
which doesn't exist yet.

Thank you Albert.

--
Andrea