Calling off Beta1

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed May 30 06:42:50 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 11:29 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 19:55:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> the release dude does the releases.
> Correction:
>
> The release *team* does the releases
>
> Now that is clear, can we work as a team here, and discuss problems instead of
> making such decisions unilaterally?
There was no comment on Saturday's email from Albert "nepomuk-core needs
unreleased soprano" so Albert was left alone trying for 3 days to solve
this. He would have welcomed any helping hand.
I talked to him on IRC but I am not qualified to give any advice in this
matter nor to tag and release Soprano.

So yes let's make sure that from he gets the best support.

So what's the plan now?

Anne-Marie