Time to Dump kdewebdev and kdetoys?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat May 19 12:20:27 UTC 2012

On Saturday 19 May 2012 4:17:18 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 22:06:19 schrieb Allen Winter:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > kdewebdev has had zero love and attention for a long time now.
>
> Wrong, kfilereplace, kimagemapeditor, klinkstatus have an up to date
> documentation since 4.7, see
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table)#kdewebdev

SVN reports the last update to the documentation was more than 6 months ago.
And the last coding fix was in 2010.

> kommander was never touched in kde4 and has to go to unmaintained/3
>
> > I don't think it was ever ported to KDE4/Qt4.

kdewebdev doesn't have a module coordinator.
Is anyone willing to put some care into kdewebdev and move stuff to unmaintained
and get some development restarted?

BTW: one person asked to please keep kdewebdev simply for kfilereplace.
And I'm sure other folks use quanta.