[ANNOUNCE] Google and Kolab New Soft Dependencies for kdepim-runtime 4.9

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri May 4 14:45:42 UTC 2012

Howdy,

Coming in kdepim-runtime 4.9, we will now be providing a Google resource as well as an
overhauled Kolab resource that adds support for Kolab v3.

Both of these new resources are dependent on 3rdparty libraries, optionally.
So you must have all the necessary dependencies available at build time if you
want these resources for your kdepim applications. Which of course you do :)

For Kolab you will need:
xerces-c development
xsd
swig