Stepping down as release coordinator for KDE 4.9+

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 31 15:20:35 UTC 2012

Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> writes:

> Would it be possible to break up the work into
> release-teams jobs and sysadmin jobs?
>
> For example, there may be version strings and sanity checks that the
> release team can do.  Then have our sysadmins in conjuction with the
> CI system do the test builds and create tarballs?
>
> Anyway, I don't want to be "The Release Dude", but I am interested in
> helping out.

Same here, I'm interested in giving a hand as well. If
trunk/kde-common/release/RELEASE-CHECKLIST contains enough information,
how about gathering everyone who's willing to give this a shot in a wiki
page?