Increased size of ftp.kde.org

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 12:36:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

After consulting this list earlier about our ever growing size of ftp.kde.org, sysadmin has now increased the size from 40GB to 100GB. No changes to the tree structure has been made. It is just an increase in size. I've updated http://www.kde.org/mirrors/ftp_howto.php to reflect this change.

This will give us some room to grow, to keep older versions of KDE releases available and have room to better support the big Windows binaries of our releases.

If there are any objections or concerns, let us know.

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin