Sharing the pain^Wknowledge

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 21:32:38 UTC 2012

El Dimarts, 19 de juny de 2012, a les 20:49:45, Torgny Nyblom va escriure:
> On Tuesday 19 June 2012 20.07.23 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> > > How long does it take in front of computer time?
> >
> > It does not take much time *in front* of the computer, otoh it takes a
> > long
> > time, but it's basically, run command, wait until it finishes (no need to
> > be in front in computer) and then do some stuff.
>
> Then count me in.

Awesome, do you have access to a server you can use for the packaging (i don't
recommend running them on your local machine as i said take a while to run)

If not i guess we can work out to give you access to the same server i used
for the last two releases.