Sharing the pain^Wknowledge

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 12:56:31 UTC 2012

On 06/19/2012 12:31 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Now that i have a grasp on what needs to be done to create the tarballs for a
> SC release I think it'd would be a good ideato spread that knowledge to
> someone else than me.
>
> Any taker for doing the RC 1 packaging on 26 June (with my assistance of
> course)?
>
> Cheers,
>    Albert
I will be away unfortunately from 24th June to probably end of August
(duration of kids summer holiday...)
I do hope some people will step in, in order to learn how to do a
release before we can automate the process.
Thank you Albert for your packaging of the Betas releases!

Best regards,

Anne-Marie