kde-runtime does not finds kactivites

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 10 13:22:36 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 10 de juny de 2012, a les 00:52:28, Andreas Pakulat va escriure:
>  Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Manuel Tortosa <manutortosa at gmail.com>wrote:
> > **
> >
> > El Dissabte, 9 de juny de 2012, a les 19:31:51, Andreas Pakulat va
> > escriure:
> >
> > Martin Graesslin recently had a nice blog post about some basic
> > information that needs to be provided when reporting any kind of problem.
> > Your post lacks all information, with this not even an educated guess is
> > possible. For a start, a trace-run  output from cmake would be useful. In
> > addition provide where KActivities is installed to, i.e. where do you
> > expect it to find, is it fully, properly installed - in particular is
> > cmake's config file (I assume kactivities installs one) present and if so
> > where exactly? That should hopefully give us a clue why it doesn't find
> > KActivities.
> >

> > Ok sorry, will try to be a bit more specific:
> >
> > KActivitiesConfig.cmake does not set KACTIVITIES_FOUND and that's why the
> > message about not finding KActiviities is shown when compiling
> > kde-runtime.
>
> Ok, great, then please let the kactivities team know about this. The
> release-team cannot really do anything about it (other than trying to reach
> the kactivities team).

I disagree, *we* are the release team. This is the place things need to be
reported because *we* need to be aware if everything is fine or we need to
panick and go around shaking hour arms in the air.

> Basically the same goes to all the rest of your mails, if things don't
> build, the first person to speak to is the corresponding development
> team/maintainer so such problems get fixed asap.

And since this is the release team every "corresponding development
team/maintainer" should be subscribed here, since otherwise how they are going
to know about how the releases for their module is happening?

Unfortunately we still have some missing names in
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team and not sure how up to date the
list is, but that's the plan.