kde-runtime does not finds kactivites

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:42:02 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 10 de juny de 2012, a les 10:32:17, Andreas Pakulat va escriure:

>I think it would be more efficient to send the build-problems to the
>corresponding module-dev-lists immediately and assemble a list of things over
>the time of a day or two and send the assembled list to the release-team. I
>think that would make it easier to follow up on the states once they're fixed.
I understand exactly what do you mean, but in this case, i am doing both
things, mailing here and then try to contact the needed person for fixing the
issue, getting the pushed fix and check if actually the fix works.

Obviously i don't expect the release team to fix nothing, my only goal is to
keep it updated

Greez
Manuel