kde-runtime does not finds kactivites

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:05:07 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 10 de juny de 2012, a les 00:52:28, Andreas Pakulat va escriure:

Ok, great, then please let the kactivities team know about this. The release-
team cannot really do anything about it (other than trying to reach the
kactivities team). Basically the same goes to all the rest of your mails, if
things don't build, the first person to speak to is the corresponding
development team/maintainer so such problems get fixed asap.

Actually as been fixed already by Allen in git.
I don't know what do you have against sending mails for warning about the
issues i am finding on compiling the tarballs, i just try to be constructive
helping to fix a release before actually making the tarballs public and
preventing some bigger problems. If this is the release-team mailing list the
release team should be updated about the problems about the upcomming release,
really i don't understand you at all.
Feel free to create a filter in your mail program to ignore my messages, you
are a kde coder, i am a kde translator, we both are part of kde and we both
should ensure the quiality of the release.

Best Regards
Manuel