kde-runtime does not finds kactivites

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 9 17:31:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Manuel Tortosa <manutortosa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Another issue in the beta2 tarballs, after compiling and installing
> kactivities, kde-runtime does not finds it:

Martin Graesslin recently had a nice blog post about some basic information
that needs to be
provided when reporting any kind of problem. Your post lacks all
information, with this not even an educated guess is possible.

For a start, a trace-run  output from cmake would be useful. In addition
provide where KActivities is installed to, i.e. where do you expect it to
find, is it fully, properly installed - in particular is cmake's config
file (I assume kactivities installs one) present and if so where exactly?

That should hopefully give us a clue why it doesn't find KActivities.

Andreas