ALERT: KDElibs (at least) 4.8.4 is actually 4.8.80+

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Sat Jun 9 14:46:25 UTC 2012

On Saturday, June 09, 2012 10:32:03 AM Allen Winter wrote:
> > On Saturday 09 June 2012 7:53:06 AM Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> >

> > - Before announcing the tarballs, build the whole thing at least once.
>
> Absolutely.
> We are working on this.  We have a CI system in place (build.kde.org)
> and are just lacking the time and manpower to make it fully functional.

On the other hand i have a fully working solution to build kde from both vcs
and packages with build-tool. With support for as many of our dependencies as
required (soprano, sdo, ...). All while making sure the build is reproducable.

No support for running tests yet. But we would need a ci anyway to really halt
releases on failing tests.

So if someone wants to build the packages it is really easy. And annma used it
when finding the qt problem. I have not yet added all packages but that is
easy to do.

Mike