ALERT: KDElibs (at least) 4.8.4 is actually 4.8.80+

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 10:37:28 UTC 2012

El Dissabte, 9 de juny de 2012, a les 12:28:11, Andreas K. Huettel va
escriure:
> Am Samstag 09 Juni 2012, 12:10:40 schrieb Modestas Vainius:

> > > There's no mispackaging. If you followed the list or read the archives
> > > before blaming people of wrong doing you'd know that kdelibs for 4.8.4
> > > and 4.8.80 actually come from the same branch.
> >
> > Thank you for pushing a bunch of untested huge changes in the "minor"
> > point
> > release. Really appreciated.
>
> Exactly. Thumbs up. Making KDE more stable and predictable than ever.

You are all making noise out of nothing, the amount of changes is in the same
order of magnitude of other releases.

Please stop let's stop throwing shit to the other side of the fence and start
being constructive, give gdb backtraces, valgrind backtraces and exact
reproducing instructions to problems you are finging.