4.8.80 is out

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 21:09:05 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 06 June 2012, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:

> > Could you please double check that you tagged the KDE/4.9 branch on all
> > related modules with the release tag?
> There is no 4.9 branch in kdelibs. At least not yet.

Ah, d'oh. okay, that explains it.

Well, now we have the mess completed. IMHO we should create a KDE/4.9 and move
Sebastian Truegs nepomuk branch merge there. then we can also bump the Qt
requirements.

For now I created a KDE/4.8.x branch without the merge and will create v4.8.4
from it. We can also use it for cherry-picking KDE 4.8.5 fixes if needed.

Thanks,
Dirk