Missing french documentation for kstars in 4.8.3/4.8.4

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 20:19:18 UTC 2012

El Dimarts, 5 de juny de 2012, a les 22:07:44, Harald Sitter va escriure:
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Yes, I understand that what you suggest would be the desired thing, but
> > unfortunately due to how our docbook generation system works it's not
> > easy/trivial to do so.
>
> Wouldn't it simply be an svn revert?

Not really, since it may come from a kdelibs change in the fr docbooks that
was needed for a docbook but suddenly makes and old one uncompilable.

It can be fixed with some reverts yes, but that's not the way to go, the way
to go is fixing our hand based generation of docbooks with an automatized one.
But i've been planning that for years and never found the time.