Changes to the kde-cvs-announce mailing list

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 15 13:24:04 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 15 de juliol de 2012, a les 08:13:51, Allen Winter va escriure:
> A few things have changed with the kde-cvs-announce mailing list, fyi:
>
> * I am now an administrator of this mailing list -- helping out mpyne
>
> * I removed the default footer (which included info on how to unsubscribe)
>
> * I added a new footer which says:
>       == This is a read-only list.  Do not reply to this message. ==
>       == Unsubscribing only possible by removing your KDE commit account ==
>
> * I cleaned the sender whitelist.  No longer is anyone whitelisted.
>    This means: coolo, dfaure, dirk, bastian, adrian and aacid  were
> un-whitelisted

Given the list only moderated by people in the USA it might be a problem in
some hours/dates if we need to get a notification out in a timely manner (e.g.
on 4th of July)

Would it make sense get some other moderator onboard from a different
geographical position?

Or given the number of posts to the list is small we accept the potential time
turnaround?