KDE 4.8.5 planning

Allen Winter allen at pouncer.net
Thu Jul 5 22:07:47 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 05, 2012 01:00:11 PM Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
> I guess with all the kdelibs mess we should redo another 4.8.5 release. Does
> anyone have suggestions for a release plan?
> I would like to do tagging either tomorrow morning or in the last July week,
> as I'm on vacation in between.
> Any preference?

Since we haven't communicated our plans to the developers wrt a 4.8.5
I would suggest we decide to wait until the last July week.  The alternative
of tomorrow morning is too soon.

If we can agree on that, I volunteer to send a email letting people know.

Also I will say that there are no plans for a 4.8.6.


More information about the release-team mailing list