KDE 4.8.5 planning

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Thu Jul 5 17:51:41 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 05, 2012 06:47:57 PM Andreas K. Huettel wrote:

> > > Will that be a "normal" release (i.e. full KDE SC) or just kdelibs?
> >
> > This might be a nice time to try only releasing the packages that have
> > changes.
>
> Please dont change that within stable series.
>
> Also, *before* you start doing partial releases, please present an exact
> definition of  the dependencies *between versions*.

As i see that you are on the release-team list. May i ask why you voice your
objections the exact same moment someone wants to try something we discussed
here on the list for quite some time instead of actively participating this to
the discussion before?

Not that i think this is the right time to try it. My questions still stands.

If you guys do not particiapte / object now and decide to come out with your
complaints or demands when all the work is done i am inclined to say "Bad luck
for you but to late".

Or i stop working on it completly now because this shows me whatever we decide
someone will come afterwards and complain he wasn't heard, ignored and ...

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
http://michael-jansen.biz