Zanshin application

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Jul 2 14:24:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Andrew von Stuermer <avs at telus.net> wrote:
> Sorry about the multiple messages - the emails kept bouncing, marked as
> undeliverable, so I tried a number of times.
> Thanks for your help.

Hi Andrew,

I only recieved a single message from you, in addition to this one.
The server spam filter reports:

 pts rule name              description
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                            trust
                            [204.209.205.31 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
                            [204.209.205.31 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
 1.0 DC_IMG_TEXT_RATIO      BODY: Low body to pixel area ratio
 0.6 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
 2.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12     BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of words
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5138]
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.0 DC_IMG_HTML_RATIO      RAW: Low rawbody to pixel area ratio
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders
 1.4 SHORT_HELO_AND_INLINE_IMAGE Short HELO string, with inline image
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS

In this case, you message has insufficient text in comparison to the
size of the image, and so hits a series of Spamassassin rules.

> Regards
>
> Andrew

Regards,
Ben