KDE 4.8.0 tarballs (try#2)

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:35:04 UTC 2012

Hi Dirk,

Am 23. Januar 2012 11:15 schrieb Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>:
> Please let me know if there are any further issues.

if it's not too late yet, it would be awesome if you could include
84a9cc4bf6e9decc4c102102c4b04162369eb0fe in kde-baseapps. It fixes a
recent regression in Dolphin which breaks toggling the selection state
of an item via Control+click.

Sorry for the trouble! This regression was my fault, and it was only
reported today. Before I do anything else with Dolphin's source, I
really will write unit tests for Dolphin's selection functionality to
make sure that such stupid regressions don't happen again ;-)

Best regards,
Frank