Fwd: [kdelibs/KDE/4.8] kdecore/network: KTcpSocket: forward encryptedBytesWritten from QSslSocket.

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Jan 6 13:13:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Friday 06 January 2012 13:29:42 David Faure wrote:
> can you make sure this commit goes into kdelibs-4.8.0 ?
> Given the current RC status, I'm not sure if all changes to kdelibs KDE/4.8
> will be taken, or none, or only selected ones...

I'd just like to point out that it is a very important improvement which
allows to fix some quite long standing issues with KIMAP and the Akonadi IMAP
resource.

Should drastically improve the stability of the IMAP stack (of course there's
corresponding commits in kdepim-runtime and kdepimlibs).

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net