Akonadi-Nepomuk Feeder Improvements

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 27 17:10:44 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 26 December 2012 17.00:59 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2012-12-26, Christian Mollekopf <chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> > As the feeders so far are IMO just broken, I think we can consider this a
> > bugfix and should get it into 4.10.
>
> if they are just broken, maybe fixing them with git rm for 4.10 is a
> better approach ?

I don't think that's an option. Too much relies on it already, you can disable
it if you don't want it, and it would in any case be a step backwards. I think
the feeders are an important part of the future of Kontact, which we need to
stabilize further, and not shipping them doesn't really help with that.

And of course I only sent this mail because I actually think I have an
improvement over what we had ready.

Cheers,
Christian