Exception for Dolphin - KFileMetadataWidget

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Dec 21 13:02:08 UTC 2012

On Friday, December 21, 2012 16:27:17 Vishesh Handa wrote:
> So, may I merge my patch into kde-baseapps 4.10? It will get tested more
> thoroughly in RC2.

I'm very uneasy with merging something this big and intrusive into 4.10 at
this point. I also don't see why it has to go into 4.10, sure, it's all nice,
but certainly not critical, especially since ...

Would it not cause functional regressions, since the old indexer would index
many more file types than the new indexing services in nepomuk-core?
--
sebas