4.9.5?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Dec 3 18:03:37 UTC 2012

On Sunday 02 December 2012 01:31:48 PM Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Sunday, December 02, 2012 16:00:33 laurent Montel wrote:
> > Hi,
> > A 4.9.5 is planned ?
> > I need to know for kdepim. I don’t know if I can push in 4.9 branch.
>
> According to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.9_Release_Schedule
>  the answer is "No".
>
> So if it is planned the release dudes haven't updated the plan for it. I would
> assume that there's no such plan though since 4.10 will be released before a
> 4.9.5 would be.

Not really.
Assuming 1 month between bugfix releases, 4.9.5 would be tagged 27 December
Whereas 4.10 is planned to be tagged 16 Jan 2013

So we could squeeze in 4.9.5.
and recall we had 4.8.5.

makes sense then to have a 4.9.5... assuming Albert, Torgny, Sebas, et.al are
around at the New Year to do the work.

I have no preference either way.