KDE 4.8.3 tarballs uploaded (first part)

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 03:42:12 UTC 2012

2012/4/29, Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I just finished uploading the first part of KDE 4.8.3 tarballs.
>
> Known issues:
>
> - the re-assembled kdemultimedia tarball does not compile
> - kde-l10n is still generating.
>
> I'm on a business trip tomorrow so I'll only have internet access in the
> evening. I'll try to upload the rest and the fixes asap.
>
> Any help with kdemultimedia is appreciated. the script is in kde-
> common/release/setup-kdemultimedia.sh

The kdemultimedia git repositories are *broken*, and the conversion
rules are in the process of being fixed. Please release kdemultimedia
from the SVN KDE/4.8 branch. The git repositories were locked after
the brokenness was noticed, so there were even some kmix fixes done on
the SVN branch and not on the git repos.

I completely assumed you had already been notified of this by other people...

--
Nicolás