Opening kde-packager

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Apr 15 18:19:29 UTC 2012

On Sunday 15 April 2012 17:06:49 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> OK so that idea isn't going to work due to restricted nature of the distro
> security list.
but maybe there are other ways to get the idea working? Maybe having a
dedicated list for the security issues?

As someone who has written once or twice to the mailing list, I would really
appreciate if the archives got opened. When I wrote to the list I had no idea
if that is a good idea due to the fact that I cannot look into the archives.

Cheers
Martin