KDE 4.7.1 tarballs (try #1)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Sep 2 07:30:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

just finished uploading the first set of 4.7.1 tarballs. I have not yet been
able to fully build them myself yet, given that my scripts failed early over
night..

Anyway, I hope it works out. I have rebuilt kdeaccessibility and kdeutils from
the modular git trees into the previous monolithic tarballs so that the
tarball layout does not change between 4.7.x releases.

If you know about any issues (unexptected changes in the tarball layout, or
build issues, blocking bugs), please let me know.

I'll try to respond on Sunday, currently travelling with limited internet.

Greetings,
Dirk