KDE 4.7 Beta1 (4.6.80) tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto jmbsvicetto at gentoo.org
Tue May 31 11:16:08 CEST 2011

On 31-05-2011 08:56, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> On 26-05-2011 02:02, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
>> Hi again Dirk.

>>> Thanks for letting me know, I've added it to the uploaded directory now.
>
>> While bumping the packages here (I'm still half way through), I've now
>> come across krosspython. Looking at our live ebuild and at the
>> kdebindings tarball, I think you may not be aware it was moved to a new
>> repo - git://anongit.kde.org/kross-interpreters
>
> Can you please create the krosspython tarball? We need it to be able to
> "bump" superkaramba and complete kdeutils.

I'm sorry for poking again, but can we please have a status check on the
kdebindings module? I was just poked about it and noticed that there
seems not to be any tarballs for csharp, krossjava and ruby, besides
krosspython. I also noticed that smoke seems to have been split in 3
tarballs (smokegen, smokekde and smokeqt) and perl on 2 tarballs
(perlkde and perlqt). Are the latter 2 meant to be split or should each
be a single tarball?

>>> Greetings,