Fwd: KDEPIM 4.6RC2 Tarballs (try #1)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon May 30 12:25:52 CEST 2011

Hey promo :)

The KDEPIM Akonadi release is imminent, and it would be nice if we had nice
release notes for it. There's some information on the various wikis already,
but I don't think there's anything in the form of proper release notes. Not
sure if anybody thought about it, but I think it would be a shame if we missed
touting our horns to this opportunity.

As I'm at the Platform11 sprint, I won't be able to work on this, but I can
help a bit with coordination.

Cheers,

-- sebas