git tags for 4.6.1 and 4.6.2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:13:04 CEST 2011

Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> writes:

> Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:41, Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> While looking at the git repositories for kdelibs, kde-workspace and
>>> kde-runtime, for example, `git tag -l' shows me the latest tag is
>>> `v4.6.0'.
>>>
>>> Have 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 been tagged in git somehow?
>>
>> Looks like no...
>>
>> (though kdelibs has 4.6.1)
>
> Are there any plans to fix that, or to at least prevent this from
> happening in future releases?

OK, the overall situation has improved lately, as some v4.6.1 and v4.6.2
tags were pushed to the repositories I usually check. However, I can
notice problems in the following repositories:

 * kdelibs, kde-baseapps, kde-workspace and kdepimlibs have no v4.6.3.
 * kde-runtime is missing v4.6.1 and v4.6.3.
 * konsole is missing v4.6.1.
 * kate has no tags at all.

I haven't checked the split reposiitories, but at least gwenview still
misses v4.6.3 too.